Rinat Akhmetov Humanitarian Center received a licence of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine for "Children and War" program.
The program was developed by British and Norwegian experts, translated and adapted for Ukraine by Lviv Institute of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy. Implementation of the program in several countries affected by war and conducted clinical studies have proven its effectiveness. That's why Rinat Akhmetov Humanitarian Center included "Children and War" program in the training course for 250 psychologists to help Donbas civilians who witnessed hostilities. As a result, more than 55,000 people could get psychological help in 2015, 49,901 of them were children.
In 2016 the working group of Rinat Akhmetov Humanitarian Center finalized "Children and War" program according to the requirements of Ukrainian Ministry of Education and Science. As of today the program is approved for use in educational institutions of Ukraine.
More details on "Children and War" program can be found here.
from 0 to 35 months old
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Волонтеры выдали помощь жителям прифронтовых населенных пунктов
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Волонтеры выдали помощь жителям Донбасса
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Выдача гуманитарной помощи в Волновахском районе
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Мобильные волонтеры доставили гуманитарную помощь в Марьинский район
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Мобильные волонтеры привезли помощь в Ясиноватский район