PHOTO OF THE DAY. Myroslava (16 years) Came from Zugres (ATO zone) and Received Her Passport in Evacuation
Since the end of June, the city of Energodar in the Region of Zaporozhye has sheltered more than 130 residents of the city of Zugres, which is located near the very heart of the ATO. These are wives, mothers and children of the DTEK power men from Zuevska Thermal Power Plant, as it is written on the webpage of Peaceful Donbass.
The biggest and the most demanding part of the forced migrants is formed by children, the youngest one of whom is only 7 months old. While their fathers are working at the Zuevska Thermal Power Plant, all their families can do is just hope for the near termination of military actions.
Far from the horror of explosions and gunfire, children of employees of the Zuevska Thermal Power Plant make their first steps, get prepared for their first day at school, and for receiving their passports – the most important documents in adult life.
16-year-old Myroslava came to Energodar being just a child and is now receiving her passport here.
from 0 to 35 months old
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Гуманитарная помощь для жителей Щербиновки, Петровки и Железного
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Выдача гуманитарной помощи в Курдюмовке и Зайцево
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. волонтеры выдали помощь в Бахмутском районе
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Мобильные волонтеры привезли помощь жителям Курдюмовки и Зайцево
- ФОТООТЧЕТ: Волонтеры доставили помощь жителям Щербиновки и Петровки