The Point of Assistance for the Resettled Started their Operation in Every District of Mariupol
“A product package includes storable products of the first need. These are cereals, tinned meat, water. The packages will be issued on a weekly basis. We calculated the contents of the package in such a way so that the scope of products would be sufficient for a week. In case the necessity occurs to increase the amount of aid issued or the number of refugees increases, we will increase the number od days of issue. These packages include cereals, potato, products of the first need. We can say these are the food products”, told Artem Shapoval, coordinator of Humanitarian Center of Rinat Akhmetov Foundation from Metinvest Group.
Let us remind that on August 14-15 the volunteers from MC Azovstal, MC named after Illich and MMRP passed 550 product packages to the resettled.
It was decided to provide assistance on a weekly basis in the following places:
• 1 Levchenka Street, Illichevskiy District Centre of Social Services for Family, Children and Youth;
• 40 Ryzkyy Lane, Ordzhonikidzevskiy District Centre of Social Services for Family, Children and Youth;
• 85a Budivelnykiv Prospect, Prymorskiy District Centre of Social Services for Family, Children and Youth;
• 24a B. Khmelnytskogo Boulevard, Zhovtnevyy District Centre of Social Services for Family, Children and Youth.
Elena Avedova, the Director of Center of Social Services for Family, Children and Youth in Prymorskiy District: Even in case of employment the people had not still received their salary. For those who came to their relatives and friends – how long can they live at someone other’s expenses? Say, a week or two. Children want to eat every day, the adults do either. Assistance with supply of products is needed.
Aleksandr Goltvenko, the Deputy Director for HR and Social Issues of PJSC MC named after Illich: The products here include the products of the first need: macaroni, flour, sugar, water, tea, biscuits. Our plant, as Metinvest Group in total, had always been a socially responsible enterprise, so it is impossible to leave people now in their hard times.
from 0 to 35 months old
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Гуманитарная помощь для жителей Щербиновки, Петровки и Железного
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Выдача гуманитарной помощи в Курдюмовке и Зайцево
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. волонтеры выдали помощь в Бахмутском районе
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Мобильные волонтеры привезли помощь жителям Курдюмовки и Зайцево
- ФОТООТЧЕТ: Волонтеры доставили помощь жителям Щербиновки и Петровки