How to Pay for Electricity in the ATO Zone. Information from DTEK
Due to a decision by the National Bank of Ukraine "On the Suspension of Financial Transactions” No. 466 dated August 6, 2014, banking institutions in the ATO zone shall be temporarily unable to carry out their functions. Therefore, utility companies, temporarily, shall be paid for their services only in cashless form through the Internet. It is the means of payment which is largely used by many residents of the Region of Donetsk. Thus, they support the public utility services, which restore the daily supply of power, water, and gas to their homes. The money is much needed for purchasing materials and maintenance equipment.
Since August 12th, in a number of cities of the Region of Donetsk, payment for utilities has been carried out only in cashless form via Internet banking. Cash payments through Oshchadbank is temporarily unavailable in Khartsyzsk, Avdiivka, Donetsk, Yasinovataya, Shakhtarsk, and Gorlovka.
How You Can Pay for Electricity:
1. If you are a client of FUIB, you may pay for electricity by using the FUIB-online Internet banking service (or iPumb service). In order to do this, the details of your account with the ROE where you are served shall be entered on the bank’s web-page. On the DTEK Donetskoblenergo web-site you will find all the necessary payment information - account number, bank MFO code and the recipient’s OKPO code http://www.donetskoblenergo.dn.ua/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2660%3Dcomponent )
Be sure to specify the name of the person who is in a contract with the ROE, the mailing address, and the customer account number, which is always indicated in the electricity bills and receipts. Create a template and you will be able to pay for the service on a monthly basis, changing only the amount.
Similar in content Internet banking services are provided by a number of other banks operating in the territory of Ukraine (the "Privat 24" system, etc.). You may log on there in accordance with the rules of the bank which services your bank card.
2. You can use the utility service’s online store - secure online payment system. It is available to DTEK Energougol power network division customers. The system operates throughout the territory of Ukraine. Start by logging in and then receive your personal access to the personal virtual office. Pay it immediately by using any bank payment card. Through the utility services online store, you can also pay water and gas bills.
3. Shortly, it will be possible once again to pay for electricity directly via your online Personal Account at DTEK Donetskoblenergo by using any bank card payment. Meanwhile, the Personal Account does not work: our employees are restoring the server, damaged due to a shell hitting the main control room in Gorlovka on July 27. After the restoration, this online service will be available to residents of Donetsk, Makeevka, Gorlovka, Debaltsevo, Yenakievo, Avdiivka, and Yasinovataya, as well as in a number of cities beyond the zone of active hostilities. To address issues pertaining to logging in and operating your personal account, you may contact us by phone: +38 050 473-31-10.
4. Moreover, you or your relatives may pay for electricity in any banking institution outside the ATO zone. To do this, you should know the account details of the ROE where you are served (this information can be found on the website of DTEK Donetskoblenergo http://www.donetskoblenergo.dn.ua/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2660%3Dcomponent ). Also, in order to identify the payment, you may need to provide the name of the person who is in a contract with the ROE, the mailing address, and the customer account number, which is always indicated in the electricity bills and receipts.
All utility enterprises are now making enormous efforts to ensure that every home in the Region of Donetsk is provided with electricity, gas and water, keeping households alive. Your payment for the consumed services is of significant importance during this period.
from 0 to 35 months old
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Гуманитарная помощь для жителей Щербиновки, Петровки и Железного
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Выдача гуманитарной помощи в Курдюмовке и Зайцево
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. волонтеры выдали помощь в Бахмутском районе
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Мобильные волонтеры привезли помощь жителям Курдюмовки и Зайцево
- ФОТООТЧЕТ: Волонтеры доставили помощь жителям Щербиновки и Петровки