The Humanitarian Centre of Help to the Donbass Population. What is this?
On August 6, 2014, a press conference took place in UNIAN News Agency. Within the press conference the Humanitarian Centre of Help to the Donbass Population was presented. The Decision on creating the Centre was made by Rinat Akhmetov to join resources of his charitable foundation and all the businesses of SCM Group and also FC Shakhtar for the purpose of rendering maximum assistance to all victims of military operations, residents of Regions of Donetsk and Lugansk.
The Humanitarian Centre was created under the Rinat Akhmetov Foundation to join efforts of the Foundation and all the businesses of SCM Group on rendering assistance to victims of military operations.
The Humanitarian Centre helps people in four main directions:
- Organization of evacuation of people from the area of military operations. First of all, they are orphans, mothers of many under age children, disabled persons and serious patients (oncology, diabetes, hepatitis, HIV, psychiatry), pensioners.
- Delivery of humanitarian aid (foodstuff, water, medicines, personal hygiene products etc.) into the area of military operations.
- Accommodation of migrants in recreation centres, sanatoriums and camps outside the area of military operations. First of all, they are orphans, mothers of many under age children and serious patients (oncology, diabetes, hepatitis, HIV, psychiatry), pensioners. Providing the humanitarian help to migrants in the areas of compact settlement.
- Providing the address help to children who lost parents in the area of military operations.
The Humanitarian Centre in social networks (push the buttons below):
Separate teams joining managers of Rinat Akhmetov Foundation and employees of the Group businesses work in each direction. Heads of these teams are Darya Kasyanova (the Evacuation direction), Vadim Gaydukov (the Migrants Settlement direction), Olga Yudina (the direction of the Humanitarian Help in the area of the Anti-terrorist operation), Irina Temerko (the direction of the Address Help to Children who lost parents).
Each direction of the Humanitarian Centre has its area representatives (in the area of military operations, in areas of compact settlement) and closely cooperates with voluntary and public organizations, international organizations and regional state administrations.
The Head of the Humanitarian Centre is Aleksandr Pimkin, Director on Staff and Social Development of PJSC “Krasnodonugol”. The Coordinator of the Humanitarian Centre is Rimma Fil, Editor-in-Chief of the “Donetsk news” newspaper.
The Humanitarian Centre is located in the City of Mariupol.
There is a single multichannel telephone line under the Humanitarian Centre 0 800 50 9001.
Calls at number 0 800 50 9001 are free for all telephone operators. Hot line operated twenty-four-hour.
For the moment, Rinat Akhmetov Foundation and the Group businesses have rendered the following assistance to victims of military operations:
- More than 18,000 people including more than 7,000 children and 2,000 disabled persons are evacuated from the area of military operations.
- More than 5,500 people are accommodated in the areas of compact settlement.
- The address humanitarian help for more than 20,000 people is delivered to the area of military operations.
- Assistance in restoration of residential and social infrastructure.
Telephone for cooperation with mass media of the Coordination Information Centre: +38 044 502 52 12.
from 0 to 35 months old
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. волонтеры выдали помощь в Бахмутском районе
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Мобильные волонтеры привезли помощь жителям Курдюмовки и Зайцево
- ФОТООТЧЕТ: Волонтеры доставили помощь жителям Щербиновки и Петровки
- ФОТООТЧЕТ: Волонтеры выдали помощь в Ясиноватском районе
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Волонтеры доставили помощь в Доброполье