Medications for Donbas children: how to get help?
The Rinat Akhmetov Humanitarian Centre continues to provide assistance under the project " Medications for Children". During the implementation of the project, 1,249 Donbas children, suffering from severe chronic diseases, received help. The Centre issued them 3,273 sets of necessary medications.
"Since 2015, thanks to the "Medications for Children" project, small Donbas residents have received 231 sets of insulin, 720 sets of visual blood glucose test strips, 1,239 sets of anticonvulsants and 1,083 sets of asthma medications," said Iryna Temerko," the head of "Targeted Assistance" program of the Rinat Akhmetov Humanitarian Centre.
All children under the age of 14 living on the whole Donbas territory, as well as children from families of internally displaced people, can receive medical assistance.
For what diseases is assistance provided?
- bronchial asthma
- convulsive and epileptic syndrome with diagnoses:
- epilepsy (of any form)
- craniocerebral trauma and the consequences
- injury of the central nervous system
- encephalitis and meningitis (and their forms)
- infection (any form)
- brain tumours (of any shape)
How to get medications?
- Contact the Humanitarian Centre’s hotline (0800 509 001) and leave an application.
- Answer the call of the Humanitarian Centre’s employee and find out what documents should be submitted and what pharmacy can the medicine be received at.
- Get medications at the pharmacy by presenting the necessary package of documents.
Where are medications issued?
Medications can be obtained in pharmacies of Bakhmut, Kramatorsk and Mariupol. By proxy, relatives or acquaintances of the families with children residing in uncontrolled areas can receive medicines there.
from 0 to 35 months old
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Гуманитарная помощь для жителей Щербиновки, Петровки и Железного
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Выдача гуманитарной помощи в Курдюмовке и Зайцево
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. волонтеры выдали помощь в Бахмутском районе
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Мобильные волонтеры привезли помощь жителям Курдюмовки и Зайцево
- ФОТООТЧЕТ: Волонтеры доставили помощь жителям Щербиновки и Петровки