«Healthy Heart»: how to be provided with a surgery?
Rinat Akhmetov Humanitarian Center continues helping children with heart defect. A small device, an occluder, is an implant that relieves a child of a heart defect is put in through a small incision on a child's body. Unlike an abdominal operation, it gives children an opportunity to recover fast after the surgery and start living full life.
15 children were operated and treated as part of "Healthy Heart" project. One of them is four-year-old Sonia. At birth the girl's arterial duct was not closed. Improper functioning of the circulatory system led to cardiac enlargement. The baby needed an urgent expensive operation, which parents did not have money for.
Rinat Akhmetov Humanitarian Center helped the family and provided equipment for the surgery. "I work at the market and my husband practically doesn't work after the operation", – Olena Nilova, the girl's mother, says. – Rinat Akhmetov helped us a lot. Many thanks to him! He paid for our occluder. We are so grateful for that!".
As part of "Healthy Heart" project, assistance from the Humanitarian Center can be received by children from 0 to 18 years old living in Donetsk, Luhansk, Kharkiv and Zaporizhia regions. More details about the project are available on the official website fdu.org.ua, and you can leave your application by calling on the Center's hotline 0-800-509-001.
from 0 to 35 months old
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Мобильная бригада Гуманитарного штаба доставила помощь в Павлополь и Гнутово
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Выдача гуманитарной помощи в селах Бахмутского района
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Мобильная бригада Гуманитарного штаба доставила помощь в Талаковку
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Выдача гуманитарной помощи в Чермалыке, Орловском и Федоровке
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Волонтеры Гуманитарного штаба доставили помощь в Талаковку