One more injured person from Marinka is provided medications by Rinat Akhmetov Humanitarian Center
Today Rinat Akhmetov Humanitarian Center sent medications to injured resident of Marinka. Due to shelling on February 2 the woman got a through gunshot bullet wound to her leg. The victim was taken to hospital in Kurakhove right away. This is the second case of civilian injury in Marinka since January 31, 2017.
"Rinat Akhmetov set the goal to aim all the available resources at saving civilians' lives. The Center promptly contacted a doctor from Kurakhove hospital. 56-year-old woman had a surgery. At the moment she is in moderately severe state. The Center provides all the necessary assistance for medications, consumables and rehabilitation equipment", ‒ Yuliia Herasymenko, the Head of Targeted Assistance program at Rinat Akhmetov Humanitarian Center, announced.
Yesterday Rinat Akhmetov Humanitarian Center sent medications for resident of Marinka, who was injured due to shelling of the town on January 31. The woman is also undergoing medical treatment in Kurakhove municipal hospital.
According to the Center's data, during the last five days 33 persons were injured in Donetsk, Makiivka, Avdiivka and Marinka, two of them were children. Four people were killed.
The Humanitarian Center is ready to help all the victims and persons injured due to shelling. If you know the facts of civilian injuries, we kindly ask you to call our 24/7 hotline: 0800 509 001.
from 0 to 35 months old
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Мобильная бригада Гуманитарного штаба доставила помощь в Павлополь и Гнутово
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Выдача гуманитарной помощи в селах Бахмутского района
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Мобильная бригада Гуманитарного штаба доставила помощь в Талаковку
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Выдача гуманитарной помощи в Чермалыке, Орловском и Федоровке
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Волонтеры Гуманитарного штаба доставили помощь в Талаковку