Humanitarian Map of Donbass
Humanitarian map of Donbas is a sociological research conducted by Kyiv International Institute of Sociology by order of Rinat Akhmetov Humanitarian Center and Dopomozhemo TV.
The purpose of the research is to get organized information on humanitarian needs of civilians in Donetsk and Luhansk regions, to predict further development of the situation based on the data obtained and to direct humanitarian aid to the places that need it the most.
During the period from September 2014 to November 2016 sociological research was conducted quarterly through computer-assisted telephone interviewing (CATI) among people older than 18. They conducted nine surveys. The research results were publicly presented and discussed during the roundtable meetings with the participation of researchers, representatives of international charitable organizations, state authorities, volunteers and experts.
Read more about the results of conducted researches:
|June 2016||December 2015|
|September 2015||June 2015||March 2015|
|December 2014||November 2014||September -
from 0 to 35 months old
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Волонтеры выдали помощь жителям Донбасса
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Волонтеры выдали помощь жителям прифронтового села
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Волонтеры выдали помощь в прифронтовой зоне Донбасса
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Мобильные волонтеры привезли помощь жителям Донбасса
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Волонтеры выдали помощь жителям Волновахского района