Principles of work
The humanitarian crisis in Donbas is so large-scale that we cannot contribute to addressing all the problems. That is why Rinat Akhmetov Humanitarian Center works in clearly defined areas, where it provides assistance on a systematic basis, being aware of the actual situation and helping those who need it the most.
Interests of citizens are at the core of our focus. Our main objective is to assist civilians, who have suffered during the conflict, as efficiently as possible and within the available resources. The Center’s aid must reach firstly those who need it the most (children, elderly and disabled people).
In our work we are guided only by clear and understandable principles and procedures in accordance with the best international standards. Our decisions are in line with the mission of Rinat Akhmetov Foundation, the goals and objectives of the Center.
The Center works with humanitarian partners who share our principles and values. Commercial or government organizations have no impact on the Center’s decisions. No one can influence our decision-making, if it goes against our principles.
Neutrality and balance
We are independent of politics and politicians. The Humanitarian Center helps all Donbas civilians, regardless of gender, religion or living standards before the military conflict or other aspects.
The Center operates both on the territory controlled by Ukraine and non-government controlled areas.
from 0 to 35 months old
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Жители Волновахского района получили помощь Гуманитарного штаба
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Волонтеры Гуманитарного штаба выдали помощь жителям поселка Северный
- Лица Мирных и истории о героизме и боли: в Павлограде открылась уникальная выставка Гуманитарного штаба
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Волонтеры выдали помощь жителям Донбасса
- ФОТООТЧЕТ. Волонтеры выдали помощь в прифронтовой зоне